How much do you know about your Inner Feng Shui? Take this quiz to find out.
Your inner Feng Shui is about the flow of chi/energy throughout your body, mind and spirit. Your personal chi level or Inner Feng Shui influences how you show up in your life through every situation.
Inner Feng Shui Fact and Myth – read each item and decide if it is a fact or a myth. The answers are given at the end.
- Everything is energy and energy can be directed to flow where you want it to go.
- Energy follows your thoughts.
- Stress does not affect your Inner Feng Shui
- You inherit some of your personal chi/Inner Feng Shui from your parents before you are born.
- When you are sick your personal chi is out of balance.
- You can increase or decrease your personal chi by your activities.
- Your personal chi interacts with the chi in your home.
- The people you socialize with do not influence your personal chi
- The voice of your inner critic impacts the level of your personal chi.
Let’s check how much you know about your Inner Feng Shui and what impacts it. Fact and Myth? The Answers
- Fact – everything is energy and you can direct energy to flow where you want it to go in your body, mind and spirit by the actions you take. Good nutrition, regular exercise, getting plenty of sleep, positive thinking, setting intentions, meditation and prayer all uplifts and directs the flow of your personal chi within your body, mind and spirit. Just as eating “fast food”, sitting around, insomnia, complaining, and having no time on self-reflection or spiritual connection depletes and directs your personal chi in a downward way.
- Fact – Energy does follow your thoughts. When you think about what makes you happy you are uplifting your personal chi, improving your Inner Feng Shui.
- Myth – Stress slows down or blocks the flow of personal chi which impacts how your body performs and how you feel. Thoughts about parts of your life that are stressful also deplete your personal chi and make life more challenging.
- Fact – You do inherit some of your personal chi from your parents before you are born. It is called prenatal chi. You are born with a level of chi and the care and actions you take either sustain and increase your chi or deplete and decrease it.
- Fact – When you are sick your personal chi is out of balance. Sickness and poor health are your body’s way of getting you to slow down, restore and reflect on what you can do to improve your chi.
- Fact – You can increase or decrease your personal chi by your activities. When you support your body, do things that make you happy and have a regular spiritual practice you increase your chi and harmony in your life.
- Fact – Your personal chi interacts with your home. They work together. As Winston Churchill once said- “We create our environments and then they create us.” When you walk into a space it either feels peaceful or chaotic. A peaceful place can make you calmer and happier and when you are happy your home feels cozier.
- Myth – the people you socialize with do impact your personal chi. If times with them are fun, happy and filled with mutual respect their impact will be positive. If the interaction is filled with arguments, worry, or fear their influences are depleting you.
- Fact – the voice of your inner critic impacts your personal chi in a big way. Every time you think “I am not good enough’, “what is wrong with me”, “I am never going to get this right”, that voice is stealing your personal chi.
Your health, your feelings, how you take care of your body, your beliefs about life, your self-talk, your spiritual practices whether it is meditation or prayer, your routines, your stress level, your happiness, all impact your personal chi level. Why is this important? Because you take who you are in any given moment into every action and situation in your life.
How many facts and myths did you know? Any surprises? What do you want to know more about? Leave a comment, I want to hear from you.
You may also want to read Personal Power: Where Do You Stand?
Nancy Dadami is a Feng Shui Specialist, Creatively Fit Coach, and Artist. She teaches women business owners how to change their surroundings to support their intentions so they can create the confidence and wealth they are looking for.